- High Performance Reliability
- High Directivity-Low cross talk
- Low PDL and Insertion Loss
- Excellent Environmental Stability
- Excellent Mechanical Stability
- Multiplexing/ Demultiplexing
- Double system capacity over a single
- Cable Television (CATV)
- Long Haul Telecommunications
- Testing instruments
- Telecordia GR-1221 and
Please use Acrobat 4.0 for download
All Alphalink products are RoHS compliant.
singlemode broadband Wave Division Multiplexers
(WDM) offer superior optical performance
in combining or dividing 1310 and 1550 nm optical
signals. Superior performance is achieved by utilizing
Alphalink’s advanced fused biconic taper
technology produced through a highly consistent
automated manufacturing process.
WDM achieves reliability and dependable quality
performance, and ensures a minimum polarization
dependence, high directivity, and low insertion
loss. High isolation versions are also available
to satisfy demultiplexing applications and requirements.
Alphalink’s WDM is ideal for use in instrumentation,
DWDM systems, trunk/loop branching, and CATV distributions.